Sunday, November 6, 2016

Laurie's Little Store

Normally today would be the day I would spend recovering from my annual arts and crafts sale in the beautiful garden on Rigg Street.



For several reason that show did not happen this year. I have decided to take this year off from craft sales. I am loving this decision as Facebook reminds me of all the TOFFEE and jam I would have made by now.

Don't despair, I will be making my famous toffee later this week and boysenberry jam is on the list for tomorrow morning.


My body butters, scrubs, bath salts, Celtic soaps and photo-cards, as well as an array of jams and toffee are still available for your holiday shopping pleasure.
Don't forget massage certificates make great gifts too !!

This year you can shop directly from Laurie's Little Store.
Check out what I have and the price list, email me at parispirate@gmail.com or call /text my cell ( 831-588-9419) to place your order.

It's good to give me advance notice since some of these items I will be making to order !!
You can also set up a time to come to my office to shop in person.

I hope you will shop locally and reduce your holiday stress.







No comments:

Post a Comment