Friday, April 17, 2015

May Day Art Faire


I am excited to be a new member of this great art fair. It's the weekend before Mother's Day and the perfect place to buy something for your mom or other special woman in your life. Maybe there are birthdays or graduations coming up or you just want to treat yourself.

I will have a nice selection of my usual jams and jellies. I am trying out a new product: infused sugars. They are great for baking, morning tea or evening cocktails. I will be offering mandarin, lemon and cardamon, each will come with a recipe.

Bath salts, soaps and dryer sachets with be in abundance. I will not have lippies and only a limited amount of body butter and scrubs. If those items are on your shopping list, be sure to let me know ahead of time.

I will have lots of great new photos to share on my cards, they make the prefect gift for anyone on your list.

Come join me and seventeen other artisans, May 2 and 3 from 10 AM to 5 PM.
Hope to see you there.



No comments:

Post a Comment