Monday, July 23, 2012

Laurie's Sinful Salty Snack Mix

I know, just what we all need another salty snack food...and this one is so addicting !!
I used to lust after the mix they sell at Costco until I figured out I could make my own even better one.

I make it about once every couple of months, I find that after eating it for a few weeks I don't want to see it again for a while ;-) That being said, it does make a great party mix, movie or car snack.

Here what's in it.
Ingredients
I get all my ingredients at Trader Joe's but you can use any comparable brands.
1 bag  lightly salted roasted peanuts (16 ounces)
1 bag  lightly salted roasted almonds (16 ounces)
1 bag wasabi peas

1 bag sesame sticks
1 bag honey mustard pretzel pieces
1 bag rice cracker mix

1) In a really big bowl, mix together all the ingredients. Store is zip lock bags or other well sealed containers.
2) Be sure to give a bag to a friend to get them addicted so there will be less for you to eat.


No comments:

Post a Comment