Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Yoga, succulents, the garden art show and sale and why I have not been posting lately.



I realize I have not posted in a while...I have many excuses.

I was gone last weekend at a yoga retreat with Genna...
We did lots of great yoga together as well as hiking, eating, reading. sleeping and just hanging out. 
I did not bring my computer, it was heaven !!

When I got back I needed to get in gear for my sale this weekend: 
In the Garden Art Show and Sale !!
It is 10:00 to 5:00 both Saturday and Sunday at 329 Rigg St. in Santa Cruz. 
I am so excited to be selling succulents from my collection for the first time. 
Here is a sampling of what I have...



I spent three hours today potting many more.

Don't worry, I have also been busy making raspberry jam, marmalade, rose jelly, hot pepper jelly, as well as body butter, lippies, soap and lots more great photo-cards.

There will be eight other amazing artists in the garden as well !! Hope to see you there !!

I promise to get back to posting about food after this weekend. I have a decadent chocolate cookie recipe just waiting to be posted.


No comments:

Post a Comment