Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Index in progress !

Sometimes I don't start at the beginning, I jump in the middle and go from there.
That's how I started this blog three years ago. I never took the time to learn "how to do a food blog", I just started doing it. It was mostly so I would have a way to keep all my recipes in one place AND be able to easily share them with friends. I have been trying to improve it in little steps as I go along.

I  posted about how search on this blog at the end of last year.

Now I have finally figured out how to make an index !!!
It is a work in progress. I will have to do some back tracking to make it fully functional.

For now you can see the index on the right side of the page. If you click on the label it will show you all the recipes or posts with that label.

I will see if I can make it show you just a list...another thing to try and figure out :-)

Anyway, it's a step in the right direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment