Thursday, December 26, 2013

How to search this blog.

This is my Christmas gift to those of you have had trouble finding recipes on this blog.

I am going to use a technique we employed when preparing high school students for the international science fair. They had to be able to explain their complex projects to a third grader. With computers it's more like can I explain this to a 60 year old...

First type in "Laurie Little Kitchen" to your browser or Google.
When the page opens for this blog, you should see the search box with the little magnifying glass.



This is where you can type in whatever you are looking for: a specific recipe or an ingredient or a category like dessert :-) 
Once you type it in, click either little magnifying glass or the return key, you should then see all the items that fit your search.

If you don't see this search box...you may need to try a different browser.
Browsers are the search engines you use like Firefox, Chrome, and Safari.

Or you may need to update whatever browser you use.
To do, this type in your browser's name and the word "update".
Hopefully this will get you to a page that will walk you through the process.
Or go ask your teenager.

Here's another way to go about finding a recipe: using Google, type in the recipe you are looking for AND the words " Laurie's Little Kitchen". That's what Genna does.

If all else fails, email me, I can send you the recipe directly from my blog which I am happy to do.

Let me know if this helps. Merry Christmas.

Coming soon: recipes for New Year's Eve appetizers !!

No comments:

Post a Comment