Friday, December 13, 2013

That busy time of year !!

I have only posted twice this month, both about Thanksgiving, I apologize.
This is the busy time for Laurie's Little Store. I am currently in the middle of a three day holiday boutique in a friend's yurt . Today I will be there from 5 to 9 PM and Saturday from 11 AM to 3 PM, it's at 329 Rigg St. In Santa Cruz.


I have also been busy with special orders for almond toffee and sunrise marmalade.

It's not like I haven't been cooking, this week I made squash soup, Potage St. Germain and curried chickpea soup. I also made Asian peanut slaw, Laurie's potatoes and massage kale salad with Fuyu persimmons and Granny Smith apples. I did most of this cooking in the early part of the week, so I could slide now while I am doing the show.

I do have a gluten free thumbprint cookie I need to share...but it takes time to post new recipes. I will get to it after this show is over.

I plan to post about making food gifts for the holidays.
Here's a starter from last year, making your own spice mixes.

It's always fun to do this year's 12 favorite recipes, too.
I would love to hear from you.
What did you make from my blog that you loved ??



No comments:

Post a Comment