Sunday, February 14, 2016

Chocolate Cupcakes and more...

I recently made these  chocolate cupcakes for my sister-in-law and a house full of game playing family. They were such a hit, she suggested I post about them again.

If you haven't already come up with a chocolate dessert for tonight, these are very easy and tasty.
You can frost them with a simple chocolate ganache or get fancy like I did in the photo above.
 (Don't tell anyone, but they are dairy free and vegan.)

Or if you have the time and the inclination here are a bunch of other chocolate desserts you can try.

This flourless chocolate cake is dense, decadent and requires only six common ingredients.



Or these super easy brownies that I discovered last year.

Hope you get your chocolate in some form today !!
Happy Valentine's Day !!





No comments:

Post a Comment