Sunday, February 9, 2014

Valentine's Day = chocolate desserts !!

With Valentine's Day fast approaching my thoughts turn to chocolate.
It's the perfect dessert for a romantic dinner or as a gift for the love of your life.

I have a nice sampling of chocolate desserts on this blog, something for everyone!

Here's my favorite flourless chocolate cake, dense and rich, serve it with a nice vanilla ice cream, fresh whipped cream or creme fraiche. This cake can easily be made ahead of time.

This molten chocolate cake or lava cake was very popular a while back. It does need to be made right before you plan to serve it. For true decadence it is worth the work.

For your favorite vegan, how about these vegan chocolate cupcakes or some chocolate sorbet.

If you need your chocolate to be in a more portable form, I would recommend these very very chocolate cookies, or my divine brownies.






Probably my all time favorite chocolate dessert would be my chocolate ice cream.
It is so rich and creamy, and needs to be made ahead of time.



Happy Valentine's Day !!

No comments:

Post a Comment