Saturday, June 11, 2016

Berries !!





I was fortunate enough to visit my brother last week, he has managed to grow a great stand of berries: loganberries ( similar to a raspberry but with a more exotic flavor), boysenberries, olallieberries and a few other odd varieties. He is a generous soul and allowed me to pick to my heart's content. I frozen a large bag full and brought a container home to eat, which I did each morning for breakfast. I had plans to make great creations with these berries but they were just too tasty fresh like that.

With berry season in full swing here are a few of my favorite recipes, they use all kinds of berries and mostly can be substituted. Hopefully they will inspire you or like me maybe you will just eat they fresh !!

Raspberry Rose Curd

Summer Fruit Tart






Fruit Crisp



Easy Fruit Jam




Fruit Ice Cream





Strawberry Tart



Strawberry Cake



Dried Strawberries








No comments:

Post a Comment