Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Super Bowl not a super bore, I hope.

At least the food can be a winner !!
I want to share some of my Super Bowl classics for those of you who plan to celebrate this sporting event.

My chili is easy and versatile whether you are feeding meat eaters or those on a plant based diet.
Don't forget to serve it with cornbread.


Or how about tortilla soup, it's a crowd-pleaser with lots of fun things to add to it.


What's a football game without chips and dip ? Try this one made with whole black beans.


While I am on the subject of appetizers...you can go totally decadent with devil's on horseback, or go light with fresh spring rolls or make all your friends happy with these collard wraps.

I made the collard wraps the other day with a few modifications, I left out the soy sauce and the fresh parsley and wrapped them just with avocado, they were great that way !






Now let's talk desserts... cookies are really the best bet for your Super Bowl party.

For the chocolate lovers  try these very very chocolate cookies.



My Snickerdoodles will make the kids happy. My cowboy cookies will please the vegans.

My favorites are the peanut butter chocolate chip  and my cousin would give anything for a batch of my oatmeal cookies.


I wish you a fun football feast whether your team wins or loses.


No comments:

Post a Comment