Sunday, January 1, 2012

A year in review...

I have lots of food in my fridge so I decided not to cook today.
I have three or four recipes waiting to be posted, but was too busy with other paperwork today to get them ready.

Instead I want to reflect on the one year anniversary of my food blog.

It has been more fun and more work than I thought it would be. I use it a lot when I cook and am delighted when people actually use the recipes and tell me about it !!

For fun I want to offer my favorite recipe from each of the twelve months. It was hard sometimes to pick just one recipe. I hope to have a lot more to choose from this year !!

January: Making your own fresh cheese.
February:Cannellini Bean and Kale Soup
No photo but some of my favorite soup.
March: Frittata
April: Tortilla Soup
May: Roll you own sushi
June:Roasted Zucchini
July:Granola
 August: Brown Sugar
September:Roasted Tomato Sauce
October: Pumpkin Cupcakes
November: Polenta
December:Massaged Kale Salad

Happy New Year !!

No comments:

Post a Comment